Racing Recreational Bespoke frame made in Italy by wise hands designed by us around performance on the longer distances, reactivity, handling and yet comfortable to swallow all the bumps and jumps of a typical gravel ride.
- Columbus Nivacrom and Zona tubing mix (for extra abuse allowance and chain stays stiffness)
- 44 mm head tube, improved stiffness for precise turning
- flat mount brakes compatibile
- 142 x 12 mm read and 100 x 12 mm front Thru Axles
- 27,2 mm seatpost
- 31,8 mm seatclamp
- Oversized bottom bracket with BSA shells, roomy for internal routing, hydraulic or light cables
- Full carbon tapered fork with 3 eyelets on each blade
Production time 4 /8 weeks.